Why I joined KBG: I wanted to be more involved on campus. I wanted to meet more people and make connections with sisters that would last a lifetime.
- Major: Information Science and Political Science
- Hometown: Howard, WI
Why I Joined KBG: I decided to become Greek because I wanted to expand my horizons after high school. Joining this organization has taught me leadership and communication skills. I have sisters from all over the country and I have built friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Major: Environmental Science
- Hometown: Allenton, WI
Why I joined KBG: To make lifelong friends, gain leadership opportunities, and build connections within the campus and community.
- Major: Biology with an emphasis in Ecology and Conservation
- Hometown: Pulaski, WI
Why I joined KBG: I wanted to feel connected to campus and my peers. With Kappa Beta Gamma, my goal is to leave an impact on UWGB long after I graduate.
- Major: Psychology with an emphasis in Brain and Health and Human Development
- Hometown: Stevens Point, WI
Why I joined KBG: I wanted to make a difference on campus and in the Green Bay community. I also wanted to make lifelong friendships and experience new things with my best friends!
- Hometown: Normal, IL
- Major: Marketing and Human Resources